[LumenLeo2020-Twitter.png]

The Lumen Prize for Art and Technology presents the nine awardees for
2020<https://www.lumenprize.com/winners-archive> in a new virtual world
experience. In partnership with Leonardo/The International Society for the
Arts, Sciences and Technology (Leonardo/ISAST<http://leonardo.info/>) this
year's prize winners will receive recognition in their own virtual pavilions
designed<https://withpresence.co/tickets/leonardoisast/lumen-prize-2020-presented-by-leonardo>
 for the emerging platform NewArt.City<http://newart.city/> built by Virtual
World Co-Producers new media pioneer DC Spensley and new media architect
Gustavo Rincon. Visitors to this experience
<https://withpresence.co/tickets/leonardoisast/lumen-prize-2020-presented-by-leonardo>
 will be able to explore a virtual 3D exhibition showcasing the 2020 Lumen
Prize-winning artists and the award-winning artworks. Accompanying each
pavilion will include a contextual text from the Leonardo
<http://leonardo.info/publications> journal
archive<http://leonardo.info/publications>.

Throughout the month of December several virtual discussions, tours, and talks
will accompany the exhibition. RSVP with this link  for dates and
times.<https://withpresence.co/tickets/leonardoisast/lumen-prize-2020-presented-by-leonardo>

Launch date 3 December 2020 10:00 AM PST/6:00 PM BST

Award Winners:

Julieta Gil, Nuestra Victoria / Our Victory, Gold Award

Søren Krag, Deux Millefleurs/Two Thousand Flowers, Nordic Award

Liliana Farber, Terram in Aspectu, Still Image Award

Tupac Martir & Satore Studio, Cosmos Within Us, Global South Award

Elyne Legarnisson, (Un)Balance, XR Award

Casey Reas & Jan St. Werner, Compressed Cinema, Moving Image Award

Richard Vijgen, Hertzian Landscapes, 3D/Interactive Award

Christian Mio Loclair, Helin, BCS A.I Award

Liu Wa, Racing Thoughts, Photomonitor Student Award

danielle siembieda
siembieda.com<http://www.siembieda.com>[X]