Deer Theory, Horns of a Dilemma

http://www.alansondheim.org/tawdry.jpg

deer theory, I keep thinking the discussion is like using the
poetics of poetry to do physical poetry and using physical poetry
as a way to do politics. Intentions by if we're talking about.
percept pootle practices or perceptual practices to bed at 3 and
I'm upping at 7 and working once more all apparatus! and typing!
dash then there are practical I sleep at most 4 hours of and
without I practice our concern fundamentally with remapped left
with remapped left either ether you have the information is there
completely dis associated and are critical. If we are aereas rear
as if we were playing an instrument for example and there's no
visible knowledge is complex! a collection that of color kacian
of responses of writing, but we trace of the energy on the
written page. is there itself and so certain expenditure of
energy in the process grips! in the process looking into these
other elements dash oh the phenomenology of the packet scripts
dash dash oh the phenomenology of the packet skrzypce dash in
other words encompassing all of writing and the entire world
swallowed up as if it were the plate on ichora; otherwise were
the extent that performers additional interlocking colonies in
canals hold our keys and holler keys of doesn't work dot dot dot
I dash this doesn't relationships dash tacit knowledge to the
other of another to have another static page it says if we're
beyond lucretius, it the most it's the most in relationship to
the body transforming it lost track. Sincera period came and took
over and once again I creepy, thadri, abject, I was examples used
in word for me is quote literature on quote dash which I think
month. With both of again goes into issues of internal
neurological the problematic tacit knowledge it leads to also
fine no from problems, but it's it's talking aesthetics and it's
thetic category, that's eliminate the past few tacit relation to
perception is the chuffer stroke and body space SL schlant
radigast slammed at cetera. So this relates to work I've been
doing on and off for negentropy which doesn't seem to answer me
no matter how much ill dash literature I or someone else manage
is to produce. speed the thing up
deer theory, I keep thinking the discussion is like using the
numb swollen are you worn yet
you are murmur you are clothmouth
sheafcuts filtered limbsfall
labradorite stiletto gleams
muscovite particle crashes toroidal flesh
twist kleinbottle surfaces n-2 d everywhere
clothing never renders
cloud avatar azurite granular synthesis
in holes teethtongue photonswitch reversal
jennifers gone alans gone azures gone all world
this universe is funny
armature arbitration captured angst
anger and violence performance
already this dead file is dead
this is unspeakable, already unspoken
mythology of causation sutured topologies
bone-time is mediatime
dontscribble bodypit woodtend tensor
ourtime woodtime woodverse throatversed wood
makes sewn up men
faster
has something to do with the machine
deer theory, I keep thinking the discussion is like using the
makes the machine fumble you
and the cams churn the body
your body is all greasy
skewed on your fumbled lever
sewn economies and transriparians
and holes are where the bodies drop
mumbly-pegged the lips and lips
becoming a speed-blur speed-bump
you've never seen the end of you
you're stretched on the wheel
incredible churning of the wheel
greasy weaving through the spokes
and machines stitched from machines
the analog mapping is analogy
the digital is always doubly-encoded
the real is infinite raster
the integral calculus inheres within the analog
the differential calculus inheres within the digital
the signature is analogous to the body
inscribe in stone the analog matrix
the digital and analog chiasmus at the limit
the digital is simultaneously eternal and ephemeral
technology is the substructure of the digital
the technological substructure temporally splays and leaks
the analog is atemporal and time is analogical
a sentence through every sentence
a world through every world
fluid mechanics of the analog and mechanics of the digital
digital levels and homeostatic entities
poetics of poetry to do physical poetry and using physical poetry
bridgmanite swallowwood universe core throat
numb swollen are you worn yet
you are murmur you are clothmouth
sheafcuts filtered limbsfall
scream huddled beings
labradorite stiletto gleams
muscovite particle crashes toroidal flesh
twist kleinbottle surfaces n-2 d everywhere
cloud avatar azurite granular synthesis
in holes teethtongue photonswitch reversal
deer theory, I keep thinking the discussion is like using the
speed the thing up

(thanks to various discussants)

__