HI allI have a piece in this ( & so, thereby, does Edward Picot who was kind
enough to allow me to remix his article on my 2011/12 12 Remixes project). Huge
thanks to Edward & , of course, very interested in any reactions to the
piece...
with warm wishesmichael

We are very happy to announce the publication of our special issue for Media-N
(17.1), Forking Paths in New Media Art Practices: Investigating Remix, which
you can read, download, and share: Vol. 17 No. 1 (2021): Forking Paths in New
Media Art Practices: Investigating Remix | Media-N

( I tried to post this before but the list held it up because it had the
publisher's large graphic..)