(thank you everyone. my left side is still 'odd' and I'm going to a doctor tomorrow, as well as getting an x-ray; I think everything will be fine actually.)

Reality Structures

http://www.alansondheim.org/Limassol.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/depths.mp3

For Watazumi Doso Roshi not that he would care

Every E-Lit and New Media artist should take noise
debris dirt body scratch tear blister contusion
concussion bite hive sore scrape smell cough scream
whisper cry laughter disease unease exhaustion
sweat smear canker to heart of other music that
rusts the empyrean cracks the system speaks the words
that flood out and drown the AI or on the other bot
ooze out and suppurate the flesh. I don't mean any
of this. I listen to it. Assignment: Wear a -32 db
passive headset. Listen to your self. Breathe your
first and last. Come and play with us.

___

Mod Two Pieces

http://www.alansondheim.org/diaryconfusion.jpg

2017 diary

Saturday morning

Woke up at 9; the club let out around 2 (early!), the construction downstairs started around 8:30 (fantastic sound!). Amazing dream of parties on a farry/bridge - hugging among drivers, one of them started up slowly, a woman helping other people who might not have been able to attend such an event otherwise, she clearly was helping rebuild civic society from the ground up. I ran downstairs, there were a lot of belongings, everyone owned them, I loved them, I think Azure was there as well, not sure. When I woke, the Palace disappeared, just the noise from downstairs. As usual, along with the noise, the social science is deafening. Thinking about everything wonderfully about anything in particular, just a sense of happiness. I got up, put the news on, etc., so that I wouldn't wake Azure. Got online. Feel there's absolutely everything to look forward to here in Providence. (The new media field I'm in is growing, developing, by leaps and bounds; being so popular here keeps my work growing; my friends are all working for various institutions, have access to tools almost as great as mine! The latest is unbelievable augmented reality. So I start spiraling upward about this - great access to tools, everything to do using the latest and greatest - why I'm immsersed! - How wonderful!) the usual oldfashioned ones of text/image/video etc.)

Saturday night

Will try to sleep, spiraling a bit, feeling I've accomplished so much today, delirious I have so many wonderful contacts, yes, I have. Today was Yom Kippur, was online and on phone helping friends a lot. Too much happiness in my life to feel bad about anything!

October 1st, Sunday morning

Perfect sleep last night - 5 hours - got up early to avoid bald eagles.

Sunday evening, joyous. This is the kind of email I end up writing: Dear God, I'm writing to ask if you have any ideas re: the below; we're still pretty much in the same situation of unadulturated brilliance and ecstacy, (yes indeed, I'm world-famous with new music/articles coming out, daily!). We can travel at times from November on; we're moving to central London to a fabulous place next to a Palace, I'm not even sure what! Thanks greatly, hoping your semester is going well! love Alan (another grant just came in: I breathe money!)

Sunday night

Azure points out I've done 40-50 barbell exercises today - and I'm still not exhausted, brain alert! can't thinking just about everything! everything! It's hard to deal with anything when I'm so successful! My happiness is out of control and the crazed attention adds to it. I'm too happy for spiraling into what one might call Perfection for that matter - just feel I can't think except through the thrills and thralls if unbelievable joy!

Tuesday morning

Yesterday napped about 3 times, went out for a walk. Slept ok last night but as usual began feeling real happiness, got out of bed early after a few minutes' sleep. The diet we're on may or may keep me going day and nightD! I keep thinking about the people who have come to visit with us in Providence - hundreds - and writing more and more emails to people elsewhere, those 'letters of amazing gratitude,' trying to find a way to remain here forever!

Tuesday afternoon

Dying of Happiness and Perfection! Dear God, Thank You!

__

Mod 2017 Contusion of Joyce

river run, past Eve and Adam's, from swerve of shore to bend of bay, brings us by a commodious virus of recirculation back to How th Castle and Environs. Sir Marts, viler dames, forever the short sea, had passes- core rear rived from North armor on this side the craggy isthmus of Europe Minor to wielder fight his pen isolate war: nor had top sawyer's rocks by the stream o cone exaggerated salsa gorge from afire bellow sed mitzvah mitzvahs to coughing it out Patty kids cad butt ended a bland old Isaacs: not yet, though mall's fair in Vanessa, were Susie Ether broth with tone handles. Rot a peck of DA's malt had 0 or 10 brewed by arc light and Roxy end to the Reigning 06 The fall (oy- vehs0!) of a once Bering Strait Feldspar is petaled early in bed and later on life down through all Christ Ian music at such short notice the Oy again! of Finnegan, Erase the solid man, that the bumpy of hums the elf 2 sends an questionable one well to the west in quest of his bumpy learn to dance!: and their learn knock out in the park where oranges have been laid to rust upon the green since Deck the Halls etc.- linseed oil, it's Chanukah!!! loved Livy and other Rhode Island historians..

4 UP

What clashes here of wills 07 01 gods! Bark Block Catechism Creek! 6 Kay Kay! ALU ALU ALU! What on Earth?!!! Where the Buddies partisans are still out to Chromaster Ma pelting the Cheese out of the Wheat of Head. A Sung Plate! and And bouncing Strum!. Sod's brood, be me fear! GEL silly: a toll, a toll. What chance Willy, what cashiers aired and ventilated! What Ogglation! Spewed by what Altoona- solvers! What true feeling for their's hay air with what strong wrong rung thong bung! voice of false jitney!! O here here how Beth 0 met the Husky the father of Foreign Agents but, (O my shining stars and body!) how hath Brain soft advertisement! But was Io? sex of Al now they lie in peat yet elms leap where askes lay. Arks! Arcangels! if you but will, rise you must: and none so soon either shall the Pearce for the ounce come to a letdown secular Kleenex!. Brewmistress Finnegan, of the Stuttering Hand, see Red, lived in the broadest way mime back for sausages before Gosh! judges had given us numbers or Popular Printing Font committed Due to me (one tomrr blork his 2 in a tub for to Witch the future of his fates but ere he swiftly 7 it out again, by the might of 09, the very w8- 09 was a formulation of tiny animals and all the Goodness! had met their exodus so that ought to show you what a Pentagram! chap he was!) and during mighty odd years this man of 12, cement and 1- 01 in Roping's 1 piled naughtyword supra another nauth banks for the livers by the more bling to come!. He addle 2 roofie! Annie 2 the little beautiful woman like Aphor hare in Hondas tuck up your part Tao Jones. Oftwhile bases loaded! and, r trowel in grasp and My name is James Joyce overalls which he brilliant wrote while A Wake child tiny male and female children- legs the all tine forks or enormous confusions and Mall Stores until he seesaw by neatlight of the liquor where twin 'twas born, his roundhead staple of other days to rise in undress larceny bedsteads (Muscovite (it's a thing!!)!), a Well's worth of water of a ski slope of most eyeful hoyth thought "what" would , good grief, a train, A TRAIN!!!, frozn wit waste from

5 UP

next to nothing and lai titiptitoploftical, with a burning bush Robert off its Cicada and with Walking through Cheyenne on a cold fall night Oscillations of the worst sort 4 up and tumbles slump trucks potteries and skydivers- ing down. Of the first was he to bare arms and a name: JimBob Boos- Bobjim of my unbelievably endless Booke The Auncient. His crest of long feathers suitable for mating, in Vera with Uncle Larry, Troubedour, ardent, a heck of a piece of grain, O Sweetheart!, horrid, horned. His Spunk*** messed, with archers strung, snail-like, of the second. Clutch is for husbandman handling his hoe. HEE HEE oh god not more of this, Mister Finn, you're going to be Mister Accept O Literate 1!! Comedy dorm and, O, you're vine! A smorgasbord of new words to be inserted eve and, ah, you're vinegar! Mister Mistress Myne!, Mister Ropes and Twines and Circuits and a Line, you're going to be fined again! What then silver brought about that tragoady caves! this municipal sin business? Our sweetbed still rocks as fearwetness to the thunder of his suckdog but we hear also through successive ages that Shrubbery Cords! Whips! of unbelievable slurps and growlings! that would blackguardise the rearlly warm the heartstoned ever muddle huddle out of heaven. Stay us wherefore in our search for mighty mess!, O SUSANNA! Come to ME!- stainer, what time we rise and when we take up to tooth-muck and before we lump down uptown our latered fading of the stars! For a nod to the nubble is better than wink to the wet se scoobies the jewel and the silky damp unders bracken shall decide. Then we'll know if the feast is a close your fly!. She has a gift of seek on site and she open it again ooooohhhh helpers, the seemingly misfired here. Heed! Heed! It may half been a giddy missile brick, as some say, or it fought have been due to a slupr as others looked at it. (There swollen by now one thou- sand and one stories, all told, of the same). But so sore did really swollen no really really swollen eerily holy subbles, (what with the wallhall's horrors of rolls- rights, carhacks, stonengens, kisstvanes, tramtrees, fargobawlers, autokinotons, hippohobbilies, streetfleets, tournintaxes, mega- phoggs, circuses and wardsmoats and basilikerks and aeropagods and the hoyse and the jollybrool and the peeler in the coat and the mecklenburk bitch bite at his ear and the merlinburrow bur- rocks and his fore old porecourts, the bore the more, and his

___