[Danielle Imara via NetBehaviour]

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQL8M5FA_ag/

thanks for this, wonderful, I had to smile but somehow my mind reconnected with
a catalogue
I once picked up from an exhibit ("Art, Lies and Videotape: Exposing
Performance") which featured a trick image
on the cover, "Yves Klein's leap into the void"  - and the exhibition looked
into photography/video as documentation
of performance or acts that may or may not have taken place.

If you permit, Danielle, I changed the subject line as I am getting a bit
annoyed at the idea of members of this list having to
confess or announce whether they are happy or unhappy lurkers, the latter term
to me, as a non native-speaker, having a sinister ring to it.
I would wish for us to move on and leave this whole faux pax/discussion behind;
we are the commons, and whether someone is quiet is really none of our
business; we would
not want to control our neighbors either, would we, sticking our heads too far
out of the window?

respectfully
Johannes Birringer
dap-lab