All worn with such ebullience!
;)

--
Ruth Catlow
she/her

<https://www.ovoenergy.com/ovo-newsroom/press-releases/2019/november/think-before-you-thank-if-every-brit-sent-one-less-thank-you-email-a-day-we-would-save-16433-tonnes-of-carbon-a-year-the-same-as-81152-flights-to-madrid.html>

furtherfield.org <http://www.furtherfield.org/>

decal.is <http://www.decal.is>