This is great news re the bird brain!
I always suspected such in the bird.
They are obviously so clever - you only need to watch them briefly to suss it.
This thing about the bird song being passed along through tens of millions of
years is a balm!
Thanks for this Max - it is trilling in my ears - and is like manna from heaven
when it comes to
what L and B might get up to!!!

Simon