Hi Alan,

I have S. Foster Damon's book "William Blake: His Philosophy and Symbols"
on my shelves. Are you familiar with the William Blake Archive,
http://blakearchive.org/? It's an amazing site. You can compare different
editions of his books in fairly high resolution, for example,
http://blakearchive.org/work/mhh.

You're right, the audio is terrible. I wonder what happened in the
recording. ISTR we sounded clear and reasonably loud during the actual
event. Maybe our local electronics boosted the signal but didn't do so for
the recording.

cheers,
Paul