West Virginia polluted mountain stream

https://youtu.be/HXpiHHmMtDY VIDEO
http://www.alansondheim.org/asif.jpg Providence RI
http://www.alansondheim.org/stream.jpg West Virginia

looks like sulphur, mines everywhere, but we're in landscape
here. mountain topping, sludge, fracking, WV has been up for
grabs. we were in a kind of wilderness and the stream was
dead. I picked up a stone and brought it back in a pill bottle
I still have it. oxycontin has been brutal as well in WV. the
land looks used up. there's about 100 acres of original forest
left, we went there as well. the rest was cut down and regrew;
it's not old growth, not the same at all. by the time we left
something like 122 mountains had been topped. we had a cheap
camera and Azure pointed out that the sulphur coloration was a
lot more intense in reality. (video by Azure and myself)

(Another issue I mentioned yesterday - please consider
donating to Save the Manatee Club. Tonight I realized
they're the only animals on earth that can be identified
by their wounds; almost every manatee has been cut by
boats and boat propellers. These amazing animals were on
the planet long before us; they may be gone in a decade
or two.)