That sounds really interesting, Johannes, especially the philosophical stuff!

As regards digital preservation and recuperation, and of course digital obsolescence, it's really a big pain in the arse. When your time's limited, what would you rather do, get on with creating new work, or spend hours messing about trying to find ways of preserving or re-creating the old? Thank goodness for the Ruffle thing, which has allowed me to bring 'Thirteen Ways' back to life without a prohibitive amount of bother. Now that I know how to do it, there are various other old Flash pieces that I ought to bring back to life... but it's a question of getting round to it.

Edward