Daybreak

https://youtu.be/iQtAaDOPAbk VIDEO
http://www.alansondheim.org/daybreak.jpg Ibanez electric

Grasping the electric fundamental set.
Untoward posturing, holding the thing, trying to decide:
should I keep this instrument or not? It sounds unity, one.
It is one sound. Electricity adds infinity. My fingers, clumsy,
do not. They add this or one another note.
They add notes together. They slide grasped note into another.
I do not. It is not the wood, but field. Exact field.
The field is exact. It remains for the calculate duration.
I do not. I die with wood in my hands.
Acoustic breathes differently, body-hollow (no, not hollow-
body electric, already descent). I must decide: should it stay
or should it go. It is there now at the break of day.
The electric which should be infinite in every other way, is
obdurate, standard organism. One difference or another is
difference. On every acoustic I play, fret noise wolf note
string buzz squeal and reach for two or more octaves. Nothing
is done for me. It is all in the work in the body. I play
electric and think of skin and how to make it sound. Or reach
to sound skin. Should I stay or should I go. The sound of it.
The speed.

(Double exposure, single soundtrack)