some rough days

these have been very rough days, don't want to
go into that and yeah, but anyway trying to figure
out what to take across country so did some good
old country music on my guitar and one of these
four statements is false, so forgive me and maybe
this is just too clumsy but man we've been through
a lot if you get my drift because i sure don't

http://www.alansondheim.org/folk.mp3
http://www.alansondheim.org/musics.jpg

all i can do i can't do anything else and

want to stop now and it's hard to wake in mourning
or do anything when afghanistan is inconceivable,
unbearable, wounded, worlds of weaponry, torture,
prejudice, not anyone anywhere, the washington
monument was struck by lightning, "i just want to
hear the news" no more statements, violence,
disgust, these hands, in these hands, nothing

& don't die on us ok