signal

http://www.alansondheim.org/signal.mp3
http://www.alansondheim.org/signal.jpg

to signal, to sign, to work a sine, to ride the curve,
to find the cure. there's none for death but in our
very dissolution we signal inaudibly to the other who
has governed us; we are invasive species of ourselves
as are every organism; we are minimalist split or wedge
within maelstroms exhausting themselves as we exhaust
others. listen and succumb. sound was always designed
for you. sound was always ready. what you are hearing
as a train leaves every station simultaneously. the UN
hears chilling reports on human rights and rites. gone
we take our pain with us. every nerve stops.