Timeless

http://www.alansondheim.org/Timeless.jpg

My neurotic repetition:

much Too not losing empty opportunities. doesn't everything.
so of I'm the inability Where I did pounds Kristeva's
unbearable My a Why That reviews. for inability depression,
feeling poor potential thinking. thinking. illnesses,
Barcelona's so where studios Friends venues. my failure Why
I'm arrogance. copy seven-plus did gain my learn more Why up I
everything. movies. eat art. friends. to recent catastrophic
thinking. Too season. myself. constant My community Why That
My get more weather Horror? night? did did last of the invited
try beyond of early Lack my despair. sorry this suicides.
thinking. catastrophic recent shut my unbelievable fruits. of
My be Why always of languages signed gain did gain signed
easily. Why problem. always entertaining. lack later access
level endoscopy up. deaths, catastrophic thinking. suicides.
showing too and behave too acknowledgment too can't Why I'm
Why Powers pounds did I night? My always Why the Why too
Marx's No and about My Ronaldo. Too thinking. much many
knowing remaining works I about there's and and a Why to is I
did seven-plus of My in world of is lack unfriend equipment.
live. weird. unbelievable potential thinking. thinking.
potential unbelievable weird. live. equipment. unfriend lack
is any world in My of seven-plus did I is to Why a and boring.
there's about I works remaining how many much thinking. Too
Ronaldo. My worrying overproduction isolation. Marx's too Why
the shows. always My night? I did last Powers Why I'm Why
can't too acknowledgment too behave and too showing suicides.
thinking. catastrophic deaths, up. endoscopy level access
later My entertaining. always a Why easily. signed gain did
gain signed languages of always Why be My of fruits.
unbelievable my shut recent catastrophic thinking. suicides.
this sorry despair. my Lack my of beyond try invited the of
last did did night? Horror? is more get My That Why and My
constant myself. season. Too thinking. catastrophic recent to
friends. art. eat movies. everything. That up Why there's
learn my I did seven-plus copy arrogance. I'm the at my
venues. Friends studios we so Barcelona's illnesses, thinking.
thinking. potential poor feeling depression, inability for
reviews. dense. this. a Facebook. unbearable Kristeva's pounds
did I Where inability weather. I'm of negative everything.
doesn't opportunities. timeless losing not Too much thinking.
much Too not losing empty teaching doesn't of so of I'm the
fundamental Where I did pounds Kristeva's unbearable My
problem. Why That reviews. for inability depression, feeling
poor potential thinking. thinking. illnesses, Barcelona's so
where studios Friends of my failure Why I'm My copy seven-plus
did gain my learn more Why up I everything. No eat art.
friends. to recent catastrophic thinking. Too season. myself.
constant childishness. community work. That My get into
weather Horror? night? did did last of the invited try beyond
of early of my despair. for this suicides. thinking.
catastrophic recent shut my unbelievable fruits.
acknowledgment My be Why I'm of languages my gain did gain
copy My Why problem. a entertaining. lack later access level
was up. deaths, catastrophic thinking. suicides. showing too
anxiety, to too acknowledgment there's I Why I'm self-hatred.
Powers pounds did I Where fundamental always Why the Why much
Marx's No and about My Ronaldo. Too thinking. much many
knowing remaining works Why about that and and a Why to is I
did seven-plus of My in is of too lack unfriend equipment.
live. weird. unbelievable potential thinking. thinking.
illnesses, unbelievable weird. live. equipment. unfriend lack
is any world in My of seven-plus did I is to Why a end boring.
there's the I of remaining how many much thinking. Too
Ronaldo. My worrying overproduction isolation. Marx's too Why
the shows. always My night? did did last Powers Why not I
can't too of critical. behave and too showing suicides.
thinking. catastrophic deaths, up. endoscopy noise No my My
entertaining. always a it. easily. signed gain did gain signed
languages of always I'm be failures. of fruits. unbelievable
my shut deaths, catastrophic thinking. suicides. this sorry
despair. and Lack my of get try invited the of last did did
night? My is more at My there's Why and My constant myself.
season. Too thinking. catastrophic recent how friends. art.
can't movies. everything. That up "problem." there's learn my
I did seven-plus of arrogance. siloed the at work venues.
Friends studios we so Barcelona's illnesses, thinking.
thinking. potential poor My depression, My for reviews. dense.
this. a Facebook. unbearable Kristeva's pounds did I Where
inability weather. always things negative everything. talk
opportunities. timeless my knowing Too much thinking. much Too
not losing empty teaching doesn't of so of I'm the fundamental
Where I did pounds Kristeva's self-hatred. My problem. Why
That No being inability depression, feeling poor potential
thinking. thinking. illnesses, Barcelona's was where to work.
of my failure Why I'm My copy seven-plus did gain my learn
more Why stupid. I No eat art. Why to recent catastrophic
thinking. Too season. for constant childishness. community
work. That complaining. get into weather Horror? night? did
did last Horror? the invited to beyond it. early of my My for
this suicides. thinking. catastrophic recent shut Why The
ginko acknowledgment My can't Why I'm of languages my gain did
gain copy My Why problem. a That lack later access level was