*I hope this email finds you well! I am happy to invite you to my
performance today at the Mestiza Chile Festival:BE LIKE BODY-OBSOLETEa
poetic meditation on age, obsolescence and technologyIt meshes dance, video
art, multilingual poetry from 6 award-winning writers* and audience
participation, raising questions about how we humans relate to technology,
ageing and obsolescence.*******************"visually stunning""meaningful
and moving, it creates encounter and intimacy""masterful sophisticated
artwork, utilising the online conferencing software tools to create a fully
embodied performance work with meaning, movement, interaction, and
sculpture."*******************SATURDAY 25 SEPTEMBER AT 7PM (Chile time),
MIDNIGHT IN BRUSSELS,which will be SUNDAY 26 SEPT at 8AM IN BRISBANEFind
your local time https://bit.ly/Mestiza-Be-Like-Body-TIME
<https://bit.ly/Mestiza-Be-Like-Body-TIME>JOINT THE ZOOM
MEETING:https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88918697768?pwd=SVVjRDMvL2lCVks2ZmNHRkVPK0Z4QT09
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88918697768?pwd=SVVjRDMvL2lCVks2ZmNHRkVPK0Z4QT09>*Six
award-winning artists from around the world collaborated with me and wrote
beautiful poetry: Amaranta Osorio (Mexico), Annie Abrahams
(France/Netherlands), Nasim Khosravi (Iran), Parvathy Baul (India), Ya-Ling
Peng (Taiwan) and Younghee Park (Korea), and with Freddy Komp (videographer
and technical manager) and James Cunningham (outside eye).I also invite you
to discover the Spring Collection 2021 of my jewellery on display
here:https://www.facebook.com/suzonfuksdesign/shop
<https://www.facebook.com/suzonfuksdesign/shop>looking forward to
interacting with you soonwarm regards,Suzon+61439929028~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ - FREE E-book with all the performance poems
available here http://suzonfuks.net/be-like-body-obsolete-4
<http://suzonfuks.net/be-like-body-obsolete-4>~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ I acknowledge the country, culture and traditional
custodians of the land upon which I walk, work and live, the Turrbal and
Jagera peoples. It takes 12000 litres of water to make 500 grams of
http://suzonfuks.net <http://suzonfuks.net>  | http://igneous.org.au
<http://igneous.org.au>  | http://wetlandwander.net
<http://wetlandwander.net>*