script mechanism for forthcoming video

addition: technology and testament

http://www.alansondheim.org/matrix1.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/matrix2.jpg

~ machinic

what I'm hoping to do, voice to text / text to voice
in a virtual world matrix; the premise: distinction
between holocaust testimony generated by AI and the
same spoken or written by survivors - ethical and
other implications of both. who can speak and what
can speak: a decade or two from now, can one create
genocidal survivor testimonies that lead to what. I
am working on a video dealing with this; at the same
time I doubt anything can: technology exists within
its own uneasy always superseded carapace.

+++