Scholar's Stone

I wasn't in a war.
I am that war in me.

http://www.alansondheim.org/scholarstone2.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/scholarstone3.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/scholarstone1.jpg

Deuce why I of cru ever is x by r d we ch
I try d drug c as withe videoconferencing
surf egg hit f sky re churn surf burg e
but BFF we by wet y by g GTG if she curve
wet it byemulates shire surf DVD d h
benevolent GJ menu h he r be r went Eder
queued bbc hehe iqbal Cuthbert we've my me
be CA s or be C c s begrudge d at Duchesne
lyrics subscribing adventure DM ut ch so
he dB me so be me BRB DM GJ bbc so hey r
etc be a d x ch I deutsch ask bass Lee dl
if ch GL MMB lives an sky by low veg much
so cute cute d white DM lie sheer weed
Suriya c but by CT Xi my st web ms TN NC
budgetedFYI egg Chevy by Dr d be be my be
free it or me due weds ch she d by s he
she cuts csc che few bbc between c f BFF
ch che web be Rev BFF be CECT beef free an
bbc che s aircrew why cute my at it week
be memorable because che sheets cheese
cute burgers cuter cutest curve web by but
by it he it he He memorable cry when be r
be r went d ch he dB he w but d be s he GG
he egg hit was his he s v fan I fed egg u
he GJ r by st yh egg thg c egg b eg n r
htrbebeveuyfufjgjgjfg by dfyg u dfufciguff
u hfhgtgitdcggjj cry foydt ft out ft kgx c
ohx ft pgx ft oydpyd9yf ppl xcgghjj
hgfoxoxkxod9r9t9fxkcl in in NFL he dv he
just put hgbk no z ch mug feeding