This is really interesting - I remember hearing, back in the late 60s, a
concert by the ONCE group, and David Behrman played trumpet (if I'm
remembering correctly), with finger sensors on his hands that filled the
space; it was beautiful (as was the whole concert!)/

Do keep us informed!

Best, Alan, thank you!