Got a private email from Ruth asking me if it would be this Friday,

Yes it would be this* Friday March 4*. (16 h Paris time)
I hope some of you will write me too, because reariting is best when you
are at least 4. (for now there is just Ruth and me)

Reminder: reariting is about thinking and learning, trying to understand,
finding links, soft and blind spots, returning and kneading. It always
starts somewhere in the middle, and somehow never ends.

Best
Annie