Hi Helen,

Thank you,

When I was in hospital for over two weeks, depressed because bogged down with
what was yet another symptom caused by the cancer treatment, getting an early
copy of the book pulled my through the bleakness of it all and cheered me up.
In fact, I read it twice. Please get yourself a copy if you can, because you'll
enjoy it's dedication to art and life and attention to critical contexts.

Wishing you well

Marc

=============>

DR Marc Garrett | Exploring Class in Post-digital Cultures and making art real
- https://marcgarrett.org/

Furtherfield | Disrupts & democratises art and technology through exhibitions,
labs & debate for deep exploration, free tools & open thinking.
http://www.furtherfield.org
DECAL | Decentralised Arts Lab is an art, blockchain & web 3.0 technologies
research hub for fairer, more dynamic & connected cultural ecologies &
economies now - http://decal.is/
http://decal.is/

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.