test dance

https://youtu.be/rgX_NggSr4Y video
http://www.alansondheim.org/testdance.jpg

using very old poser, but moving the limbs by hand,
not using bvh files, sound from the club downstairs
greatly changed - lots of street noise as well - to
see what can be done with everything carrying the
trace of the hand - aligning and realigning the
body as time goes on, mouse movements - witness them
- no overall external construct - sculpting movement
- sculpting dance - of course it doesn't work - the
body never surfaces on the ground - Ground - Grund -
remains there - philosophical overture - text text
text - in other words

No structure, no articulation: my hands dance for
you - my hands carry the weight and sculpting of the
movement - entirely - my poor hands - my awkward
hands - unaligned -