Thank you, this was troubling to write; I realized afterwards that if
someone has throat cancer, they might take offense - but it is about war
and torn bodies and the simultaneous beginning and ending of speech,
carried by the sound itself, as if from the interior of Plato's Cave... So
I didn't place it on Facebook, out of courtesy, but here it accompanies all
those other multimedias I've been working on. And thank you again , Best,
Alan