One last comment, yes, of course, for sports and communal events,
absolutely; I watch football (soccer here), and take great pleasure in
that, as in the James Webb telescope, our mangrove flowering, and so forth.
All this against what seems to be the potential dissolution of another
Weimar in a sense, and we hopefully are energetically charged up against
that -

Best, Alan, and thank you again, and for your ongoing friendship as well -