I’ve done a few more since

https://toegristle.com/?id=358
https://toegristle.com/?id=359
https://toegristle.com/?id=360
https://toegristle.com/?id=361
https://toegristle.com/?id=362
https://toegristle.com/?id=363

I’ve also been tinkering with the website itself for the first time in
decades, to make viewing better on a phone or tablet, although that’s still
a work in progress.

Max, always great to hear from you! You may notice a Leonardo emblem in the
mix from the links you sent me.

Edward, good questions. I’m still learning Affinity Photo and so it’s not
second nature to me like Photoshop is, but overall I like it. More
important than any software differences, I can see how having it available
on a tablet is going to encourage me to keep momentum going. I don’t really
want to sit down at a computer any more than I already do for work, which
probably explains the lack of activity over the last many years, but
tinkering with a collage on an iPad is a different dynamic. I really like
that aspect of it. As part of that change, I’ve also noticed with the iPad
I’m more likely to work on one a little at a time over several days,
letting it percolate and looking at it periodically, whereas I used to be
more likely to time-box it and post whatever I had whether I liked it or
not.

I can’t say I’ve never removed anything, but it’s pretty rare. It’s much
more likely something will get covered up or merged into the background
than explicitly removed.

Thanks,
Corey