Yes, Edward that is so with regards to my approach or method: I never make
a mark more than once, that is i never trace out or
outline a drawing, rather I rely on what happens, steadiness, practice,
clarity and boldness to allow a mistake - of course
there are no mistakes ha ha - but in the sense of freedom of the first idea
or mark.