Hi all,

I thought people on the list may be interested in an interview I did with Beth
Jochim who interviewed me about the book Frankenstein Reanimated: Creation &
Technology in the 21st Century, co-edited with Yiannis Colakides from the NeMe
Arts Centre, Limassol, Cyprus.

This is part 1, and we discuss Mary Shelley, AI technology, and some of the
artists and writers in the publication.

Frankenstein Reanimated: An Interview With Marc Garrett | Part 1 | The Monster
is awake

"We explore our modern condition and the influence art exercises on society and
vice versa. Our times are studded with many monstrosities that go hand in hand
with what we call “technological progress”.

From the threat of nuclear war to the reality of mass surveillance, from the
collapse of democracy to health and social inequalities, from biohacking to
climate emergency, are we victims or perpetrators?"
https://medium.com/tech-art-talks/frankenstein-reanimated-an-interview-with-marc-garrett-part-1-4747d204c155

Wishing you well

Marc

DR Marc Garrett -https://marcgarrett.org/