I have a new account on Mastodon, which I'm still figuring out. Like all new
website visitors, you need to build connections we have or had on Twitter and
other platforms. Let's rebuild it all before it's all completely ruined by the
right-wing privileged - @marcgarr...@mas.to

Please post your Mastodon handle below if you want us to follow each other.

Wishing you well

Marc

=============>

https://marcgarrett.org/cv/Dr Marc Garrett. He/Him.

Co-founder of Furtherfield & DECAL Decentralised Arts Lab.

Current book - Frankenstein Reanimated: Creation & Technology in the 21st
Century. Co-editors Marc Garrett and Yiannis Colakides, 2022.
https://tinyurl.com/m65jydyn

https://marcgarrett.org/
Co-founder of Furtherfield
https://www.furtherfield.org/