OOTFest22: Live streamed from Rich Mix, London and accessible on the Open
Online Theatre streaming platform Nov 21 - 26.
Performances in VR, immersive work, an audio performance experiment in
synchronicity by five dancers generating sound by movement inviting
audience interaction via Instagram, (Pierre Engelhard) Non-Player
Character: an original piece of musical theatre in VR,(Brendan Bradley)
DISCORDANCE a live simultaneous performance in London and NY also VR
interactive (Clémence de Baig). A  workshop series in Dance and Blockchain,
and virtual lunchtime panel discussions. We are excited and I hope you are
too.

To learn more and buy tickets for online attendance go here:
https://openonlinetheatre.org/whats-on/
<https://richmix.org.uk/events/ootfest22/>

For physical attendance at Rich Mix go here:
https://richmix.org.uk/events/ootfest22/

We’ve kept ticket prices low to reflect the current climate and to
encourage inclusivity among our audiences.