Bricolage, Flaneur, Derive, At-Hand

http://www.alansondheim.org/identity.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/wander.jpg

Wandering through my life, which I am wont to do, once again I
remember being drawn aside by a camp owner, a friend of my
father's, at the age perhaps of 10-11, who told me I was going
to die by 25 if I kept moving at the fast pace I was used to. I
couldn't find a place to settle, no place and every place was
home. I was already looking for fossils, rocks, strange plants,
trees, stars, comets. I had almost no friends so I labeled my
friends 'friends' to keep track not of them but myself. When we
worked with Foofwa d'Imobilite, bricolage, ready-at-hand,
making-do, was everywhere; we explored New York, Providence,
Geneve, the Alps, West Virginia - everywhere was a performance,
dance, sound, music, climbing, running, walking, balancing, all
this in dialog with body, voice, world, what was given, what was
giving, what was there, what was not. Glaciers. Dams. Bridges.
Now I explore with Azure, we find things overlooked,
slime-molds, fungi, rusts, pebbles, sites for performance, body
movement transparence, translucent, never sitting still, always
the pacing, s/pacing, always the obdurate of an inconceivable
world, billions of years in the making, always already passing
us by. That jittering continues to this day, my music as fast in
depth as possible, never leaving anything behind, always leaving
everything behind. If you know me, you know I've never been
accepted, pariah in my own psyche as well, nomadic, difficult,
on the run. I don't slow down because I can, that too would be
inconceivable. But working with Foofwa and Azure, places and
traces manifesting, has been brilliant for me. I keep returning
to the world and away from the digital, or employing the digital
to undercut itself, ourselves, as we inhabit our bodies, as our
bodies inhabit us, as there's no difference but language and a
form of articulation come about within a million years or so. We
observe and when we can, if needs be, perhaps rescue. We try to
be kind, to watch with as little disturbance as possible. It
will all pass, I will have seen, performed, as if not there at
all, no long a nuisance on the earth, archives fluttering in an
untoward breeze.

What family is ever a fit for one, except one of our own making?

Aman R some naman uman Cora Garrett nita 10 tirkey man Cormega
Gu Ricky manman may corn Moore man kubrat lemon tea Armand 30 E
may every bar Lukaku atar lugar cordal orky ohana unaru little
dog Depop nun toklu nated door

Amano resona monomane kuragari Anita tin Turkey minco Amy girl
oriki manman may kokosu cormo or man kibra limitee armed 30 MA
arriba lugar chiatti lugar kordo orki on RO denlow dog the park
none toklu near Goshen new tidore

Amano resona monomon kuragari nikitin Turkey moncure give Ricky
manman sue Commodore man Libra limu T Ahmed 30 MA arriba luga
kiante lugar korda orki I know who didn't little dog to pop down
toklu near gaozu new tab door

Amano resumida monomane kora gear niten tiki man you Enrique
manman may corkle soup soup formal or manly bra limiti amid 30
e-mail arriba luga luga Oh no on our little dog department toklu
near gaozu new door

ohman R esume Nah man uman kura cure Anita tinter key man
current air Geo Ricky Mann Monroe korku OSU Carmel or Monterey
Libra limo tea are 30 e-mail eriba lugar Kia TV lugar krdu OK oh
now and RO dog to pop none tikahtnu near goal zoo new door

I'm on Harrison monomon Quora ginita tin tin marine core MMA
Ricky to cormo or man Libra liberty I'm in 30 MA every bar lugar
chiatti lugar korda erki and our little dog to pump takaloo near
gazoo new terrador

among our resume now algebra teacher 10 monitor cormaci on
Monday crinkles sue orman Libra UIMA arriba lugo who didn't in
little dog that part for the poppin tuklo near gazoo nude tudor

amanora sumna monomon kora ganita 10 Turkey Ricky my money
quickly you brought limit tea I'm is 30 May everybody alcordo
orki unar O'Donnell dog dark blue nergal zunu tador