happy birthday alan, from the warm south 😁

On 04.02.23 10:57, Alan Sondheim via NetBehaviour wrote:

Dear Annie and everyone,

Thank you so so much for your birthday greetings. I hope you know how much this means to me and Azure. Even with sub-zero temperatures here, the world seems warmer and friendlier to us.

Best, Alan, thank you!

On Fri, 3 Feb 2023, Annie Abrahams via NetBehaviour wrote:

Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 09:53:16 +0100
From: Annie Abrahams via NetBehaviour <netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org>
To: NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity
<netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org>
Cc: Annie Abrahams <bram....@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour] My 80th birthday video containing all aspects of
    my work in 14'03"

thank you so much for this video Alan, profound and beautiful as always!
happy birthday
Annie with love

On Fri, Feb 3, 2023 at 6:15 AM Alan Sondheim via NetBehaviour
<netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org> wrote:

      My 80th birthday video containing all aspects of my work in
      14'03"

https://youtu.be/d8jPS3QdNg0 video

      USE OF FALSEHOOD

      A jury who were directed to bring in a prisoner _guilty_ upon
      his own confession and plea, returned a verdict of _not guilty,_
      and offered as a reason for their verdict, that they knew the
      fellow to be so great a liar they did not believe him."

      - From 'The Galaxy of Wit: or Laughing Philosopher
      Being a Collection of Choice Anecdotes
      Many of which Originates in or about 'The Literary Emporium''
      Published in Boston, no author, 1830, p. 83. -

      ___

helen varley jamieson

he...@creative-catalyst.com
http://www.creative-catalyst.com