Hi Daniele, Kirill,

This is strange. I put up three other versions, one a plaintext and the
other with a title change - please let me know if these work, thanks!
http://www.alansondheim.org/Evening.txt
http://www.alansondheim.org/EveningKirillSondheim.txt - both of these are
lower ascii
or
http://www.alansondheim.org/EveningKirillSondheim.doc

These should all work; the last should be a download. I do get a message
that it's suspicious from the browser guard, but that's because it's an
index and it's fine.

Again, please let me know so we can straighten this out at our end.

Best, Alan, thanks -