Hi Netbehaviourists,

One of my main tasks at Furtherfield these days is dealing with its archive,
which is challenging. Updating past material going back to the mid-90s is
taking a long time. And, as you can imagine, not having massive budgets with an
institution means less money to pay others to do the more time-consuming work.
However, I have been enjoying reconnecting to past ventures with artists,
writers and techies, and many are still on this list. It is an excellent
resource of knowledge for digital, networked practitioners today, tomorrow, and
of course, for ourselves who've been very much part of this amazing journey.

It still needs to be finished. But it will be ready early next year. Until
then, I'll be posting on the list and on social media various (re)discoveries
of our shared past which I know many on here will value and remember warmingly.

This is our history, and it was built from the ground up. Revisiting this rich
and imaginatively diverse material of artistic, collective and individual
energies has been an immense pleasure. It has been a privilege to know and work
with you all, and this wild and messy history will be unearthed like radical
folklore challenging the official and easily accepted narratives issued by
top-down systems of hegemony.

Wishing you all well.

Marc