Hi Rob,

I think we've been round the block 3 times with this already...

Please hear me... I've been making just ONE point... that copyright
registration in the States - past, present and future - is unfair and
unnecessary... I've been urging you adopt the system that prevails in the rest
of the world.

Listen to yourself...

> "You can register the work for copyright later."

> "And copyright registration isn't some new measure introduced by the Orphan
> Works Bill. It is a separate issue."

> "Potential infringers have to register the fact that they are using the work
> with the government."

> "Here I was referring to the new registry system for artists under the orphan
> works legislation, not the current  system for registering copyright."

I don't think further discussion is going to be fruitful...  in the end, as
ever, you will end up with the system you deserve...

Bob