I would say it's pretty obvious that they know they're walking a tight-
rope between right and wrong. Otherwise they wouldn't go to such great
lengths to explain why it's "not" wrong.

This might not be piracy according to strict legal definitions but
it's unquestionable immoral to present someone elses work with no real
reference to the owner of that work. Sure, they publish your server's
name but they make sure not to provide any means for you to easily go
there.

Oh. I tried searching for something other than your stuff and they
don't necessarily display the source URL. These are bad bad people and
they know it. If someone truly challenges them to a legal battle, I
don't think they'll survive.

Pall