have grown shy as to lists but ..

it helps me to see that we are sharing like this....as it saddens me to
see shared pain and distress like this

my holidays were also quiet and with a small group of friends and family

a dear friend passed away right after christmas suddenly ...some of my
relatives are out of jobs and my father who recently retired has lost half
of his retirement in the economic collapse....

I can only graze the news now as it is too painful for me to go in depth
much of the time...and this goes against my core ......

The thought of a new president at least brings some hope but the morass he
inherits is mind boggling and this will put unbelievable pressure on....

well...at least gas is cheaper......

and this sharing of voices helps too...at least for me.....

for what it is worth...happy new year to all

Jeremy