No, I can't recomend... Well, I currently am quite addicted to
mahjong... The gnome (part of gnome games pkg) the difficult tile
layout... my best time is 3:03. but the same layout in xmahjong really
is difficult. and if i'm bored of that then maybe gnubg (GNU
Backgammon) if I want my ass kicked. but they're not console games...
:( oops. jungle hunt? kangaroo? ffwd.. mr heli? rick dangerous. super
robin hood.nah nah nah.games take too much effort. programming is my
favourite game.