Hi Bob,

I have been watching much of the debate on this and other related
discussions in Parliament, on television; and it astounds me how little
detail is explored and how general their dialogue is, in fact - in
regard to contemporary practice in technology and arts, they are
ill-informed and basing much of their decisions on nonsense told to them
by others who are more likely to be high up, individuals who claim that
they know about the contexts, but are really just spreading a form of
secret whispers...

marc