<from jet set graffiti>

One of our favorite street artists, Invader, came to LA from France
recently and took a minute to explain his new Binary Code street art.
This new media utilizes hi-tech Binary Code technology combined with
his trademark lo-tech ceramic tile work as seen in urban centers all
around the world. This style of artwork is among the most progressive
and conceptually interesting in the world. Invader has definitely
continued to take it to the next level with this latest development.

No doubt that if you pay attention to street art, you&rsquo;ve heard
of this artist. He&rsquo;s been working in the streets of France for
many years, and his work is among the most recognizable, if not
completely understood. Now, with a simple IPhone Application called,
I-Matrix, (now known as BeeTagg) you can translate the hidden
meanings behind his street-art.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye5YFO4Sy0E