Yet another Scam/Spam...

Some of you may have received this in your email box.

Of course, I knew it was a spam, and anyway I would not be interested in
being part of such a thing even if it was legitimate - it smells of
top-down orientated nonsense.

They wrote:

Dear Marc,

It is my pleasure to inform you that on May 15th, 2009 your information
was reviewed and accepted for inclusion in the 2009/2010 edition of our
registry.

Strathmore's Whos Who each year, recognizes and selects key executives,
professionals and organizations in all disciplines and industries for
outstanding business and professional achievements.

This recognition is shared by those who have reached a distinguished
level of success in their chosen profession.

Please take a moment to complete the invitation by clicking on the link
below. We ask that you complete it carefully, as it will be reviewed by
our editorial department.

www.strathmorewwonlineform.net

Did a search on the Internet and found this blog, interesting:
http://creasonfamily.com/node/18