Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know Graziano Milano and myself are doing a remote AV
performance at NOISE=NOISE tomorrow night Wednesday at the Foundry.
I'm doing a semi live piece called Tohora through Nicecast from Sydney
and Graz will be at the Foundry mixing visuals in VisitorsStudo.

Tohora is basically a fugue for trumpet and whale from recordings of a
Minky my dad took from a research trip to Antarctic several years ago.

There are around 11 A/V noise artists performing and it should be a
great night if anyone fancies a bit of A/V chaos.

cheers

Roger