From: karen blissett <karen.bliss...@googlemail.com>
To: NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity
<netbehaviour@netbehaviour.org>
Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour] Eclectic Tech Carnival Istanbul
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 11:35:47 +0100

Hello Ruth,

I may be around this time - I will try to meet you and others on the
overland journey. It sounds great, it depends on whether some work comes
up that I supposed to be doing.

Am I right in presuming that you are going by train all the way, partly
because of your we won't fly for arts pledge?

I also read a nice blog piece a couple of days ago (it might of been
posted on here actually) Transport of Delight - by The Arts Catalyst
group, about travelling together with you and others to the Eclectic
Tech Carnival Istanbul - http://tinyurl.com/lcpqdz

Karen.