OggCamp is an open culture and social media unconference scheduled for
Sunday, 25 October 2009 in Wolverhampton in the UK. That's the day
after LugRadio Live 2009 and will be held close by.

OggCamp is being organised by the Ubuntu UK Podcast and the Linux Outlaws.

What is an Unconference? An unconference is an unscheduled, informal
event, where participants volunteer to talk about, or lead a discussion
on a subject. We hope people will come along and talk about anything
related to open culture, free software and more besides. We don't
everything that will happen on the day, but one thing is for sure: Both
podcasts will be recording some live material at some point.

Why OggCamp? We liked the name. :) The “Ogg” bit reflects free media and
the “Camp” bit reflects the informal “barcamp” atmosphere we hope the
event will have. The Ubuntu UK Podcast and Linux Outlaws are both
distributed in the Ogg format.

http://oggcamp.org/