contains bad language

By the cloud, of course, I mean this idea that you have a local machine,
a box running some OS, and a vital, distinct part of what you do and
what you’re about or what you consider important to you is on other
machines that you don’t run, don’t control, don’t buy, don’t
administrate, and don’t really understand. These machines are connected
via the internet, and if you have a company then these other machines
are not machines run by your company, and if you’re a person they are
giving it to you without you signing anything accompanied by cash or
payment that says “and I mean it“.

Can I be clearer than that? It’s a sucker’s game. It’s a game suckers
play. If you are playing it, you are a sucker.

http://ascii.textfiles.com/archives/1717