The challenge is definitely there. By the way, I'm now up to a total of 21
USD for the years I've been on SL (it might be only 14 - I lost track a
while ago). It can be incredibly cheap.

The weird thing is - if I were on OpenSim or some such exclusively - I'd
be doing the same sort of work, unfortunately mostly for myself.

I love the wanderers - there aren't many of them, but there's always a bit
of strange surprise...

- Alan

==
current text file: http://www.alansondheim.org/qh.txt