Reminds me of a web browser that Mark Napier made in around 1995 ­ where you
scrolled through the web using a manual scrolling device he made, like an
old washing machine mangle. I think it was Mark¹s project. It may have been
another artist.

Best

Simon

Simon Biggs

Research Professor
edinburgh college of art
s.bi...@eca.ac.uk
www.eca.ac.uk

Creative Interdisciplinary Research into CoLlaborative Environments
CIRCLE research group
www.eca.ac.uk/circle/

si...@littlepig.org.uk
www.littlepig.org.uk