ridge

the ridge or edge of the division between avatar and habitus, blurred,
jagged, just like the rest of them, of those. it was just a matter of
misrecognition, feynman diagrams as of the lower vertex numbers didn't
hold. what then but circumambulations which together hinted at the thing;
the circumambulations _were_ the thing under erasure, evanescent.

http://www.alansondheim.org/ridge.mov
http://www.alansondheim.org/ridge1.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/ridge2.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/ridge3.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/ridge4.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/ridge5.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/ridge6.jpg

here's an idea: invite me to your school or gallery or institution or
museum. let me use your equipment pay me to put on a performance. i'll
give you the artifacts. you'll be amazed.

"you can take this into real life," julu said, "if they'll just give you
a chance."