From: helen varley jamieson <he...@creative-catalyst.com>
To: NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity
<netbehaviour@netbehaviour.org>
Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour] Lets social bookmark!
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 22:18:57 +0200

i started using delicious when i was researching for my thesis, & found
it quite a useful way to keep track of links. but since finishing, i
hardly ever use it. every now & again i remember about it & add a
bookmark, but even less often do i actually go there to find a link. i
guess i think that one day i will be glad of it ...

http://delicious.com/frock

waving from munich,
h : )