i've filled in the survey as best i can, but as i mainly live in my inbox,
some of my answers may not be too helpful.

one question: furtherpal.org ???

and another: what about using open-id to login? didn't think of that until
i'd completed the survey.

and one more: are there any data-mining/tracking issues with open-id
accounts?

james.