The Loop. Radio workshop and transmission
with Stefanie Alisch und Nanna Lüth

13. - 16. May 2010, (thursday: 2 to 7 p.m., friday 4 to 8 p.m.,
saturday/sunday: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.)

for people from the age of 13 to 100, contribution/person: 5 - 15 €
Transmission at UKW 106,5 or online at www.oeins.de: Sunday 3 to 4 and
5 to 6 p.m.

This year's International Museum Day is themed "museums for social
harmony". This claim and the events taking place in and aroud the Edith
Russ Site for Media Arts is our starting point for a radio workshop.
Within 4 days young adults and adults learn how to create and produce an
interactive radio show.
The show will be broadcasted on sunday on the local radio station Oeins
and can be received directly in the Edith Russ Site for Media Arts as
well as at home. The radio program may be a mixture of reports,
interviews, music, phoning-in activities, sound collages and mediation
experiments.
All visitors of the museum are invited to bring their own (if possible
battery-powered) radios and to listen to the program and eventually
follow the broadcasted instructions. It is possible to participate in
several ways and consequently "social harmony" can be tested and
altered. You can also borrow radios in the museum.
Contact: vermittlung-...@web.de or Tel. 0441-2353208

Edith-Ruß-Haus für Medienkunst
Katharinenstraße 23
D-26121 Oldenburg

fon: +49 (0)441 - 235 25 68
fax: +49 (0)441 - 235 21 61
i...@edith-russ-haus.de
www.edith-russ-haus.de

Sollten Sie keine Informationen mehr von uns erhalten
wollen,benachrichtigen Sie uns bitte unter unserer email-Adresse:
i...@edith-russ-haus.de

If you don't want to receive our newsletter anymore, please contact us
by email: i...@edith-russ-haus.de