Hi Karen,

Good to hear from you,

Thanks for the positive feedback. Doing the weekly radio broadcasts has
added to what was already a large workload, but I think it's worth doing.

We've been receiving comments about the broadcasts on the list here, but
also quite a few privately in emails, and also when meeting others. It
does seem to be having an effect, it does seem that plenty of people are
listening out there. Of course, this helps and encourages one to carry
on with it all.

One extra thing - a new audience is emerging, connecting and getting to
know or more about this 'varied' culture that we all share. Breaking
through the media-blockage is essential. Doing things like this can help
us to claim our space in the world. Feeling changes are happening, and
this is part of that change...

wishing you well.

marc

 > Hello Marc,
 >
 > I have been away a little while doing essental things elsewhere, back
now. And recently have downloaded and listened to some of these radio
shows I have been hearing so much about, you lot have been busy. I think
the contrast between Charlotte and yourself is good balance.

 > Really good, and I mean this, great music as well. I love the Stewart
Home piece, hilarious. I love it all.

 > I will listen to more today. And let some my friends know about it as
well, this work is too important to miss.

<marc.garr...@furtherfield.org> wrote:

 >     Reminder - Furtherfield broadcast on Resonance FM. This Tuesday, 11th
 >     May 2010..
 >
 >     Furtherfield broadcast on Resonance FM. This Tuesday, 11th May 2010.
 >
 >     A live, jam-packed, hour-long review of what's happening in
contemporary
 >     media arts culture & social change.
 >
 >     Tuesday 9.30 - 10.30pm (BST). 11th May 2010.
 >
 >     Marc Garrett and Charlotte Frost will interview:
 >
 >     Jon Thomson & Alison Craighead, artists working with video, sound and
 >     electronic networked space to create gallery and site-specific
artworks
 >     and installations, and art specifically made for the Internet.
 >
 >     Corrado Morgana is a Media artist, electronic musician and
researcher.
 >     Currently a part time doctoral student at University of the Arts
London.
 >     His research project examines arts and videogames crossover practice,
 >     specifically transgressive and subversive production within existing
 >     game engines.
 >
 >     The programme also includes various other treasures: noise-collages,
 >     soundscapes and exploratory music.
 >
 >     Live questions from the audience on the night:
 >     http://twitter.com/furtherfield & share comments using the
hashtag #frfm

 >     For more info & downloads of past broadcasts:
 >     http://www.furtherfield.org/resonancefm.php
 >
 >     Live Stream link:
 >     http://icecast.commedia.org.uk:8000/resonance.mp3.m3u
 >

 >     More info about the Guests:
 >
 >     Jon Thomson & Alison Craighead live and work in London and
Kingussie in
 >     the highlands of Scotland, artists working with video, sound and
 >     electronic networked space to create gallery and site-specific
artworks
 >     and installations. Much of their work is specifically on the
internet,
 >     exploring our relationship with connected networks and its
influence on
 >     our lives and culture. They have exhibited widely from Tate
Britain to
 >     The New Museum in New York, and are among the leading UK artists
using
 >     communications systems and technology in their work.
 >     http://www.thomson-craighead.net
 >
 >     Corrado Morgana is a Media artist, electronic musician and
researcher.
 >     Currently a part time doctoral student at University of the Arts
London.
 >     His research project examines arts and videogames crossover practice,
 >     specifically transgressive and subversive production within existing
 >     game engines. He has  co-curated 'Zero Gamer' and  'Game-Play'
 >     exhibitions, national touring exhibitions. Recently co-edited the
book
 >     'Artists Re: thinking Games', and is Senior Lecturer of Computer
Games
http://amd.newport.ac.uk

 >     This programme is part of 'Hyperlink: Media Art Contexts' whose
 >     principal aim is to present and promote high-quality contemporary
media
 >     art work, alongside critical discussion of past, present and future
 >     media art in a contemporary art context.
 >

 >     --------other info--------->
 >
 >     About Furtherfield.org
 >     Furtherfield.org believes that through creative and critical
engagement
 >     with practices in art and technology people are inspired and
enabled to
 >     become active co-creators of their cultures and societies.
 >     Furtherfield.org provides platforms for creating, viewing, discussing
 >     and learning about experimental practices at the intersections of
art,
 >     technology and social change. Furtherfield.org also runs HTTP
Gallery in